Teen Jazz has teamed up with the Rheuben Allen Education Foundation to offer its US readers (between the ages of 7-15) the chance to fulfill their dreams of owning and playing their very own saxophone.
I mean, who doesn’t want a free saxophone?
The Grand Prize Winner will get a NEW Rheuben Allen “Young Artist Series” Alto Saxophone. It comes with a mouthpiece, neckstrap, and other saxophone necessities.
Congrats to our Winner William C.!
There are 3 different prizes for three different winners:
Grand Prize: Rheuben Allen “Young Artist Series” Alto Saxophone (comes with a mouthpiece, neckstrap, and other necessities)
Alternate Prize: Saxophone Back-to-School Starter kit (includes reeds, neckstrap, mouthpiece patches, mini tote, cleaning cloth)
Alternate Prize: Kenny G Play-a-long and a signed copy of Teen Jazz host Shannon Kennedy’s album “Behind Your Eyes”
Applying is easy, just check out the options below. Please keep in mind that this giveaway is geared towards students, so if you are over the age of 15, please don’t apply.
We also request that you only apply if you sincerely play (or want to play) the saxophone. Please don’t deprive an eager student of the opportunity to win this instrument if your intentions are to resell it.
How to Apply
Just check out the Drawing options below to start earning raffle “tickets.” Here are a few of the different ways you can enter:
* Like Teen Jazz and(/or) Rheuben Allen Saxophones on Facebook
* Follow Teen Jazz on Twitter
* Tweet about the Giveaway
* Post a link of a video of you playing the saxophone in the comments
* Subscribe to the Teen Jazz mailing list
* REQUIRED: Please leave a comment on this post telling us why you want to play saxophone and why you’d like to win this sax.
* Applicants or applicants parents must provide proof that they are within the required age bracket.
* Parents must agree to provide a place for the student to practice.
* Student must agree not to resell the saxophone within a reasonable time frame (2 years).
* Student should have access to a band program or private teacher.
ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the forty-nine (49) United States (excluding Rhode Island), and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are between the ages of 7 and 15 at time of entry. Children, immediate family members, and members of the household (whether related or not) of employees of Teen Jazz or Rheuben Allen Education Foundation, (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate. Void in U.S. territories, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Quebec Province, overseas military installations and where prohibited.